The most reliable remote triggering device on the market.
Forget about Pocket Wizard and similar products - independent tests can be found on YouTube. This high-range trigger releases even at a distance of 100 meters. Especially the massive construction and the good pressure point of the button are very pleasing.
- Hotshoe Pass-Through - Speedlite Flash and wireless trigger run simultaneously
- Transceiver automatically selects the correct mode
- Remote release and remote focusing
- FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Shutter release: half-press, full-press
- Connectors: 2.5mm Jack, PC Port
- Max Sync Speed: 1/320 second
- Transmission distance: 100m
- WLAN channels: 16
- Battery: 2x AAA
- Canon EOS: 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1DX, 1DC...
- Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5i (700D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D, 70D...
- Canon PowerShot: G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
- Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, DS2, DL2, DL, DS, D
- Samsung: NX500, X10, NX100, GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10, GX-20
- Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
- Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
- Hasselblad: H series
- Contax: N and 645
- Nikon: D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D200, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3S, D3X, D300, D300s, D4, D4s, D5, D700, D800, D800E, D810, D810A...
- Sony: all with standard hotshoe
- Kodak: DCS-14N
- Fuji: S3 and S5
- Nikon: D40, D40X, D60, D90, D3100, D3200, D3300 D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D750, DF, COOLPIX P7800...